Aquate helps to optimise growth and optimise digestive function.
Aquate is the solution platform for aquaculture that provides a combination of technologies based on proprietary processes. Aquate technologies help maintain a protective balance between your aquaculture species, its nutrition and the environment in which it lives. This optimises animal performance and maintains healthy populations.
Researchers at Alltech have developed the Aquate range of nutritional solutions in partnership with our global customer base, using our core technologies: peptide technologies, solid state fermentation and yeast fermentation. Aquate is specifically designed to address producer concerns, such as the gastrointestinal integrity and stability of their animals. Aquate solutions help animals achieve their true potential and enhance producer profitability.
Benefits of using Aquate:
- Promotes good bacteria and builds defenses
- Promotes gastrointestinal integrity and stability
- Optimises nutrient utilisation
- Reinforces the function of the digestive system
- Optimises performance and profitability
Actigen® is a second-generation, unique bioactive product derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, selected by Alltech and isolated to create a more effective product in order to optimize gut health. Actigen was developed to be a traceable form of yeast carbohydrate for beef cattle, dairy cows, poultry, pigs, aqua, pet and equine.
Benefits of Actigen®:
- Participates in normalising gut microflora and promoting microbiome diversity
- Maintains gastrointestinal integrity and stability
- Aids nutrient utilisation
Bio-Mos® plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production. A unique product derived from a selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast using a proprietary process developed by Alltech, Bio-Mos is incorporated into animal diets to support overall animal performance. Effective during all phases of growth, Bio-Mos is designed to feed the gastrointestinal tract, thereby maximizing performance and profitability.
Benefits of Bio-Mos®:
- Is derived from a selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast using a proprietary process developed by Alltech
- Supports overall animal performance
- Used to maintain gastrointestinal health and integrity with a market presence of over 20 years and is supported by over 734 trials and 114 peer-reviewed publications
- Reinforces the function of the digestive system
Bioplex® offers a range of trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible. Bioplex minerals are trace minerals that are bound to amino acids and a range of peptides. They are easily absorbed and readily metabolized, optimizing animal performance. Bioplex trace minerals (zinc, manganese, copper, iron and cobalt*) are co-factors in enzymes critical to the animal’s defense system, growth and reproduction.
Trace mineral nutrition is key to maintaining health and animal food product quality. The Alltech Q+ (Quality Plus) program, the mineral quality control program unique to Bioplex trace minerals, guarantees quality, safety and performance in every batch. Alltech Q+ sets the industry standard, enabling Alltech to offer a global quality guarantee to customers using Bioplex trace minerals in more than 85 countries around the world.
Bioplex is part of the Alltech® Mineral Management program, which demonstrates that modern management of mineral nutrition can be achieved through the inclusion of trace minerals in the forms of Bioplex and Sel-Plex® while maintaining performance. This innovation is referred to as Total Replacement Technology ™ (TRT).
Benefits of Bioplex®:
- Offers higher bioavailability than inorganic minerals
- Reduces concerns about negative mineral interactions
- Supports mineral retention and tissue reserves
- Reinforces mineral status, which leads to optimal overall health, immune status and reproductive function in the animal
- Readily absorbed and utilised by the animal
- Supported by more than 21 years of research
Lienert® Custom Allzyme® is a unique enzyme blend that promotes cost-efficiency by maximising the diet’s potential at every stage of growth. Developed through Solid State Fermentation, the enzyme preparation works in synergy with the total swine diet, optimising nutrients – including amino acids, energy, calcium and phosphorus – while enhancing the use of raw materials.
Benefits of Lienert® Custom Allzyme®:
- Optimises feed digestibility
- Promotes nutrient release
- Supports sustainability
- Drives performance
Mycotoxin Management Your animals are your business. Protecting them is ours. Safeguarding the health of your animals starts with the quality of your feed. Produced by molds, mycotoxins affect animal performance and producer profitability in a number of ways.Read More
NuPro® is a concentrated, natural source of highly digestible and functional nutrients to support the early stages of life and maximise lifetime performance across beef cattle, dairy cows, poultry, pigs, aqua, pet and equine.
Benefits of NuPro®:
- Proven to enhance animal performance and reduce cost of production
- Rich in nucleotides, glutamic acid, amino acids, peptides and inositol
- Functional nutrients from yeast
- Traceable and consistent production
- Non-animal protein source
Sel-Plex® is Alltech’s proprietary organic form of selenium yeast. It is an excellent dietary source of selenium and is manufactured to mimic Mother Nature. The selenium from Sel-Plex is safer and better able to meet the higher requirements of livestock raised for rapid growth, reproductive performance and health.
Selenium deficiency in aquaculture diets can lead to several adverse effects, such as poor growth rate, decreased performance, suppressed immunity and diseases that can lead to significant profit losses. Sel-Plex, an organic selenium yeast, delivers a superior source of selenium with the benefits of antioxidants. Hence, there is great potential to increase the efficiency of fish and shrimp production through selenium nutrition.
We can customise vitamin and mineral premixes to suit your individual aquaculture operation requirements. For more information, contact Damien Kelly on 0448 273 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Virkon™ Aquatic is a formulated, fast-acting, broad spectrum disinfectant technology which has been specifically developed to meet the biosecurity needs of intensified shrimp production. It has a wide range of independently proven efficacy against key disease-causing organisms, and provides farmers with a convenient, multipurpose terminal biosecurity system all in one pack.Read More
For more information on the range of products for Aquaculture contact your Alltech Lienert Australia Sales Representative, Customer Service on 08 8524 8150 or the Nutritional team.