The image shown above does not have a tandem axle and bale handler fitted, which is standard on Australian machines.
The 14 cubic metre KEENAN MechFiber320+ is a highly versatile machine and adaptable to most feeding operations. With a low horsepower requirement, this model is the perfect choice for farmers with medium sized farms who need a reliable diet feeder that will deliver day in day out. One of the main advantages of the MF320+ is its ability to feed into high troughs, 1,181mm (46.5’’) without any additional modifications.
- Bale Handler fitted as standard to ensure fast, even and consistent intake of round and square bales, of all forage types
- Industrial strength magnets are fitted as standard onto the feed out tray, to help catch metal debris which may exit in the feed
- The KEENAN Controller with InTouch technology allows farmers to easily measure, monitor and manage feed accuracy, herd performance, feed costs, dry matter intake and refusals
- 50mm camlock fitting allows any liquid supplement to be easily added to the ration
- Wide angled PTO gives flexibility with the operation of the machine during loading and feeding out in the paddock
- Machine can be customised as per specific dimensions request
- Produces the patented MechFiber ration for improved herd performance
- Range of feed discharge options, suited for feeding into high troughs
- Simple two chain drive system for easy maintenance
- Fitted with automatic oiler to improve chain life longevity
- Built as either a trailed or stationary unit
- A range of optional extras e.g. rear steering axle, remote Controller display etc. are available on this model
Other key benefits include:
- Fresh new look with specially moulded black pin seal matt finish front covers.
- Rear ladder made of sleek tubular steel – user-friendly, collapsible and less prone to damage.
- Mixing chamber containing 6-paddle reel with new style paddle castellations – improved mix quality, less horsepower required, less machine wear.
- The paddles gently lift & tumble the added materials across the blades ensuring feedstuff is cut to an optimal length without destroying the quality of the fibre. This is to create a mix with the correct chop length & structure for optimum rumen health – improved herd health and productivity.
- Option to add lights over feed-out door and increase the length of the feed-out door – easy to see when ambient lighting is low and quicker feed-out.
- 4th Generation KEENAN Controller, feed management App and InTouch platform for full oversight of the mixing process and all farm data – see ingredient list and order, monitor costs, refusals etc.
- Option of key telematics on Controller – oil sensors, chain tension sensor etc. – helps to maintain machine in good working order