The image shown above does not have a tandem axle and bale handler fitted, which is standard on Australian machines.
The KEENAN MechFiber345+ has a similar footprint to the KEENAN MechFiber320+, offering a bigger mixing capacity (up to 35% greater) and featuring an enlarged mixing chamber. It features an oil bath two chain driveline with automatic chain lubrication system. This ensures that it is easy to maintain, reducing the loading on the chains and sprockets, thereby increasing their working life. A central greasing manifold allows all front bearings to be greased from one location.
- Bale Handler fitted as standard to ensure fast, even and consistent intake of round and square bales, of all forage types
- Industrial strength magnets are fitted as standard onto the feed out tray, to help catch metal debris which may exit in the feed
- The KEENAN Controller with InTouch technology allows farmers to easily measure, monitor and manage feed accuracy, herd performance, feed costs, dry matter intake and refusals
- 50mm camlock fitting allows any liquid supplement to be easily added to the ration
- Wide angled PTO gives flexibility with the operation of the machine during loading and feeding out in the paddock
- Simple two chain drive system for easy maintenance
- Fitted with an oil bath driveline to improve chain life longevity
- Central greasing point for all front bearings from one location
- Machine can be customised as per specific dimensions request
- Produces the patented MechFiber ration for improved herd performance
- Range of feed discharge options, suited for feeding into high troughs
- Built as either a trailed or stationary unit
- A range of optional extras e.g. rear steering axle, remote Controller display etc. are available on this model
Other key benefits include:
- Fresh new look with specially moulded black pin seal matt finish front covers.
- Rear ladder made of sleek tubular steel – user-friendly, collapsible and less prone to damage.
- Mixing chamber containing 6-paddle reel with new style paddle castellations – improved mix quality, less horsepower required, less machine wear.
- The paddles gently lift & tumble the added materials across the blades ensuring feedstuff is cut to an optimal length without destroying the quality of the fibre. This is to create a mix with the correct chop length & structure for optimum rumen health – improved herd health and productivity.
- Option to add lights over feed-out door and increase the length of the feed-out door – easy to see when ambient lighting is low and quicker feed-out.
- 4th Generation KEENAN Controller, feed management App and InTouch platform for full oversight of the mixing process and all farm data – see ingredient list and order, monitor costs, refusals etc.
- Option of key telematics on Controller – oil sensors, chain tension sensor etc. – helps to maintain machine in good working order